AMS Technologies AG
|Tel.:||+49 89 89 57 70|
|Fax:||+49 89 89 57 71 99|
|Social media:||Facebook LinkedIn|
|Quality certificate:||DIN EN ISO 9001:2015, DIN EN ISO 14001:2015|
AMS Technologies is Europe's leading solution provider and distributor for optical, power and thermal management technologies.
For more than 35 years, AMS Technologies has supported the European market with leading, innovative technologies and products that allow our customers to take a prime position in their chosen markets.
AMS Technologies delivers solutions into a variety of high-tech markets, including renewable energies, medical, defence & aerospace, research & scientific and various other industrial segments. Our customer base consists of Europe's largest leading technology corporations, a network of universities and research institutes as well as the most promising start-ups.
We thrive by working in a 'customer first' environment. Our pan-European customers are serviced from a network of local offices in Germany, the UK, France, Italy, Spain and Sweden, with a focused operations and logistics centre located in Munich, Germany.
AMS Technologies acts as distributor for the following companies:
- II-VI Incorporated: high-power semiconductor laser components, fiber & direct diode laser systems, pump lasers for optical amplifiers, vertical cavity surface emitting lasers (VCSELs)
- 3SAE Technologies: fiber cleaving, liquid clamp fiber cleaver, fusion splicing, standard & LDF fiber optic fusion splicers, LDF cleavers, fiber strippers, ultrasonic & plasma cleaners, adiabatic fiber tapering, fused fiber bundles, optical fiber pump combiners
- Andor Technology: scientific CCDs & ICCDs, sCMOS cameras, high-end spectrographs & unique spectrometers for scientific & industrial markets, countries of representation: Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
- Avantes: fiber optic spectroscopy instruments & systems, light sources, spectrometers, countries of representation: Denmark, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
- Beogold Technology: custom-design fiber amplifiers, optical fiber sensor modules, fiber lasers
- Blue Sky Research: precision fiber-coupling & micro-optic beam adaptation of laser diodes, VIS and IR laser systems, semiconductor laser devices, OEM laser components
- BWT Beijing: high-performance fiber-coupled diode laser components & subsystems, fiber-coupled single emitter diode lasers, fiber-coupled multi-single emitter diode lasers, fiber-coupled diode laser systems
- Corning: specialty optical fibers, SM fibers, MM fibers, PM fibers, doped fibers
- Data-Pixel: test & measurement equipment for the fiber optic industry, interferometers for single-fiber and multi-fiber connectors, benchtop fiber microscopes, concentricity measurement systems, complete software solutions
- Efficient Energy: turbo compressor recirculating chillers & process circuits, fully integrated & water-based free cooling process
- Elforlight: diode pumped solid state lasers (DPSS), CW, Q-switched & pulsed laser systems in single frequency & broadband versions
- EPIGAP: standard LED components in molded plastic, hermetic TO or SMD packages, bare LED chips, like point source LED chips, monolithic LED display chips, molded plastic, hermetic TO and SMD photodiodes, avalanche silicon photodiodes (APDs), bare photodiode chips
- Excelitas Technologies: thermal infrared sensors, detectors & emitters, thermopiles, pyroelectric IR detectors (PIR), phototransistors, photodiodes, PIN photodiodes, avalanche photodiodes (APDs), ambient light sensors, single photon detectors, countries of representation: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, Sweden
- Fiberguide Industries: standard & custom multi mode (MM), single mode (SM) and graded-index optical fibers from UV to NIR, optical fiber bundles, optical fiber assemblies, discrete components
- Fiber Instrument Sales: communication fiber optics, test equipment, connectors, cable & cable assemblies, tools & tool kits, fiber optic consumable products, category 5e and 6 cabling products, active network equipment, fiber optic security systems & components
- FORC Photonics: specialty fibers, fiber Bragg gratings (FBG), fiber optic sensors, analytical equipment
- General Photonics: polarization controllers, stabilizers, synthesizers, analyzers & scramblers, PMD or PDL emulators & sources, polarization crosstalk analyzers, polarimeters, optical component analyzers & OCDR systems, tunable lasers, SLED light sources, composite material scanners, devices for controlling, scrambling & tracking of polarization, polarimeters, polarization state generators, depolarizers, Mach-Zehnder interferometers, balanced photodetectors, optical delay lines, phase shifters, fiber stretchers
- Gooch & Housego: precision optical components & subsystems, electro optics, fiber optics, optical coatings, acousto optics
- ISP Optics: precision optical components including spherical, aspheric and diffractive coated IR lenses, custom optomechanical assemblies, coatings, diamond turning services
- Jonard Tools: fiber optic cutters, scissors, strippers, crimp tools
- Kingfisher: fiber optic test equipment
- Krelltech: fiber optic polishing and inspection systems
- Kryotherm: thermoelectric modules (TECs, TEMs) & related subsystems
- Labsphere: image sensor characterization systems, remote sensing systems, light metrology systems, reflectance reference targets & standards, reflectance materials & coatings, countries of representation: Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Italy, Norway, Sweden
- LightComm Technology: fused fiber couplers, PLC, CWDM/DWDM filters, EDFAs, pump combiners, isolators, PM fiber components, connectors, integrated modules
- Lightel: portable video microscopes, analytical software
- LightMachinery: etalons, VIPAs, beamsplitters, windows, laser optics & lenses, interferometers, custom optics, wafers, thin film coatings, ultra-flat substrates
- LightPath Technologies: molded glass aspheric lenses, optical isolators, fused fiber collimators, gradient index lenses
- Lytron-Aavid-Boyd: cold plates, chillers, cooling systems, heat exchangers
- Maiman Electronics: high-current CW laser diode drivers, high-voltage laser drivers, highly stable current sources with integrated TEC driver
- Mightex: area cameras, CCD line cameras, LED and laser light sources, LED controllers, spectrometers, spectroscopy light sources, calibration, spectroscopy accessories
- Nanolap Technologies: abrasive products for use in lapping, polishing, microfinishing, fining, sanding, honing, buffing, cleaning & other surface generation applications
- Nanometer Technologies: automated fiber inspection stations, mass connector polishers, field polishers, ferrule protrusion measurement devices, fiber optic remote connector inspection tools
- Norland Products: interferometric test equipment, interferometers for fiberoptic arrays & connectors, multifiber systems, connectors tuners, optical adhesives
- NorthLab: interferometers, tensile testers, stations for combiner or taper manufacturing, large-diameter fiber splicing or lens forming, capillary speed loaders, fiber cleaving equipment, fiber strippers, ultrasonic fiber cleaners, fiber recoaters
- NTT-AT: cleaning tools, fiber optics polishing films & equipment, optical adhesives, ceramic micro heaters, swept light sources, varifocal lenses, KTN deflector modules, UVC LED modules, sterilization equipment, water repellent coatings
- OPTAplus BG: custom cylindrical and spherical optical lenses, custom optical windows, filters and mirrors, custom optical prisms
- Optiphase: interferometric fiber optic sensor solutions, fiber optic and electronic instruments, assemblies & components, sensor interrogation techniques, phase demodulation for fiber interferometers, white light interferometry, optical coherence domain reflectometry (OCDR), optical coherence tomography (OCT), all-fiber broadband designs
- Optoplast: SM & MM connectors, simplex, duplex & hybrid adapters, SM & MM patchcords, plug-in & in-line attenuators
- OSI LaserDiode: quality detectors and laser diode emitters
- OSI Optoelectronics: silicon photodiodes, InGaAs photodiodes, GaAs photodiodes
- Oven Industries: embedded electronic control solutions, temperature controllers, thermistors
- OZ Optics: fiber optic products for existing and next-generation optical networks such as components and test equipment
- QPC Lasers: high-brightness & high-power semiconductor lasers
- Sercalo Microtechnology: fiberoptic MEMS components & submodules, fiber optic switches, optical cross-connects, variable optical attenuators, micromirrors, tunable optical filters
- Sheetak: high-volume, highly efficient thermoelectric (TEC) modules
- Siskiyou: precision mechanical components, optical mounts, DC linear drives, manual and motorised stages, motion control devices, micromanipulators, microscope sample positioners, motion control systems, modular opto-mechanical building blocks
- SmarTThermoelectrics: small-sized thermoelectric coolers (TECs) & complete thermal management systems based on these TECs
- Solid State Cooling Systems: compact, precise and reliable liquid recirculating chillers & temperature control systems based on TEC technology
- Teem Photonics: ultrashort pulse lasers with pulse durations deep in the sub-ns range, very compact form factors & excellent beam characteristics, from NIR to 213 nm, countries of representation: France & Spain
- Telonix: fiber optic & broadband solutions, fiber optic strippers, replacement blades
- Termotek: air-to-water heat exchangers for low-power lasers, air-to-water compression coolers for medium- and high-power diode lasers and CO2 lasers, water-to-water heat exchangers
- TOPTICA Eagleyard: single mode & multi mode laser diodes, single frequency laser diodes, gain chips, tapered lasers/amplifiers, countries of representation: Europe except Germany & Nordics
- VIAVI Solutions: network service enablement, optical security & performance products & solutions, fiber testing & characterization
- Vigo System: photoconductive & photovoltaic IR detectors based on materials like HgCdTe (MCT) or InAs/InAsSb, superlattice detectors, IR detector arrays, infrared (IR) detection modules
- Wavelength Electronics: laser diode driver components, thermoelectric (TEC) temperature controllers
AMS Technologies in the Virtual Exhibition
Loading exhibition plan…
Visit our virtual exhibition!
|aspheric optics||S E|
AMS Technologies offers a broad selection of aspheric optics for applications in the visible (VIS) and infrared (IR) wavebands such as collimation, focusing and coupling of fibers and lasers:
|custom optics||S E|
Off-the-shelf optics doesn’t match your project’s requirements, and you are looking for a customized solution? Together with our suppliers, the optics experts at AMS Technologies are happy to enable design and production of custom optics exactly tailored to your specifications. Our capabilities range from custom spherical or cylindrical optical lenses, prisms and beamsplitters, to optical windows, filters, and mirrors. Contact us now to discuss your customized optics solution in detail!
For highest resolution, our portfolio of high-performance etalons features very high-quality, flat and level surfaces with low roughness and extreme parallelism:
|fiber amplifiers||S E|
For both C- and L-band operation, AMS Technologies provides a selection of CW and pulsed erbium-(Er-)doped fiber amplifiers (EDFAs) as well as Yb/Er co-doped fiber amplifiers (YEDFAs) in a wide range of configurations and gains:
|fiber bundles||S E|
AMS Technologies offers a broad portfolio of multi-fiber bundles, available with the widest range of numerical apertures, custom and standard end-fittings/connectors and outer jackets to tailor a product exactly to your technical and economic requisites:
|fiber cleaning equipment||S|
Our broad portfolio of fiber optic cleaning tools and consumables helps to reliably remove even the smallest contamination from an optical fiber connector’s end that would otherwise significantly reduce the overall quality of the connection.
Cost-effective cleaning tools based on special microfiber tissue are available in various types:
Our non-contact pen system cleans end faces with a high-flow-rate jet across the fiber’s surface.
|fiber collimators||S E|
Our very broad line of fiber/receptacle collimators allows coupling light into and out of optical fibers:
|fiber connectors||S E|
AMS Technologies carries a broad range of optical fiber connector kits for single mode (SM), multi mode (MM) and polarization maintaining (PM) optical fibers:
|fiber couplers||S E|
AMS Technologies provides a broad variety of of fiber couplers for single mode (SM), multi mode (MM) and polarization maintaining (PM) fibers for various applications:
|fiber end inspection devices||S|
Particles contaminating the end face of optical fibers are typically only 2 to 20 µm in size, but substantially degrade the performance. Inspecting a fiber connection with a microscope that illuminates and magnifies the fiber tip is the only way to ensure that this connection is free of contamination and defects. Our extensive range of fiber optic microscopes for every application and budget provides intuitive and reliable inspection solutions for certification of new installations or troubleshooting of existing networks, avoiding subjective evaluations and estimates:
|fiber optics||S E|
|fiber patch cables||S E|
AMS Technologies carries a broad portfolio of fiber patch cables, manufactured according to Telcordia GR-326-CORE, with a long list of different connectors, connector finishes, coatings and fibers:
Beyond standard fiber, our patch cables can also be manufactured using your custom fiber for special projects. And we are happy to provide you with an end-to-end patch cable solution manufactured exactly to your requirements and specifications.
|fiber polishing equipment||S|
We offer both fiber optics polishing films with different polishing materials in various grit sizes as well as all the fiber optics polishing equipment required for manual or highly automated polishing:
AMS Technologies offers the full portfolio of must-have tools for processing and preparation of optical fibers in the field or in production environments, including a broad range of tools for fiber stripping:
|fiber-coupled diode lasers||S E|
AMS Technologies provides fiber-coupled diode lasers in various formats, ranging from single laser diodes to modules to complete diode laser systems:
Our wide range of mating sleeves and adapters allow reliable connection of optical fiber cables terminated with FC/PC, FC/APC, ST/PC, SC/PC, SC/APC, LC/PC, LC/APC or SMA905 optical connectors. Most of our adapters available from stock provide female connectors of the same type on both sides, but we also offer hybrid solutions for mating different connector types as well as hybrid female to male connector patchcords.
Beyond adapters for single connectors, we also provide duplex and even quad types as well as adapters for connecting bare fibers to fiber connectors. Our bulkhead receptacles can be used to connect fiber cables to an opening to project light from an optical fiber into free space.
|fiber-optic attenuators||S E|
AMS Technologies carries a broad range of fiber-optic attenuators providing fixed or variable attenuation. Variable attenuators (VOAs) are available for manual operation as well as driven by stepper motors, MEMS mirrors or shutters, or based on liquid crystals:
Cover your specific requirements with features like:
Our suppliers have all the capabilities to design and fabricate a custom optical fiber exactly tailored to your specifications.
|integrating spheres||S E|
AMS Technologies offers a series of general-purpose integrating spheres with 3 or 4 ports. Out of a broad range of models, choose your sphere by selecting size, ports, and reflectance material/coatings. Three durable and highly stable coating options combine a highly reflective surface with nearly perfect Lambertian reflectance.
Interchangeable accessories like light sources, assemblies or port reducers allow for an endless number of application-specific solutions:
Beyond test pass or fail information, our range of digital automated interferometers for single- and multi-fiber connectors produce detailed geometry reports:
|laser cooling units||S E|
AMS Technologies is a leading supplier of laser cooling solutions providing precise temperature control, quiet operation, high stability and a broad range of cooling capacities. Choose your laser cooling unit from our portfolio of thermoelectric (TEC)- or compressor-based recirculating chillers and direct cooling systems:
|laser diode drivers||S E|
AMS Technologies’ range of laser diode drivers addresses the requirements for low-, medium- and high-power laser diodes, whether driving single laser diodes, laser diode arrays or complete diode laser modules:
Together with our suppliers, we can create a customized laser driver solution tailored to your requirements.
|laser diode modules||S E|
AMS Technologies is a leading supplier of laser diode modules for a wide variety of wavelengths and optical output powers:
AMS Technologies offers a wide range of optical lenses manufactured from high-quality optical glass, but also crystals and other optical materials:
Our broad range of optical mounts is designed for demanding applications and offers exceptional performance with flexible options. Precision-rolled 100 TPI adjustment screws with hardened (steel or carbide) balls running on hardened pads or rods guarantee excellent resolution and manual feel as well as stable movement:
Our broad range of state-of-the-art optical adhesives is used for fast, high-precision bonding of optical components, where the adhesive is index-matched to the used components and provides excellent light transmission over a wide spectral range:
Contact us for customized optical adhesives to meet your special requirements.
AMS Technologies carries a broad range of MEMS-based fiber optic switches in miniature, small or larger module, benchtop and rackmount form factors. Latching or non-latching optical MEMS fiber optic switches are available with single mode (SM), multi mode (MM) or polarization maintaining (PM) fibers, suitable for wavelengths from 600 nm to 1600 nm.
Customers can choose among various port configurations from 1×1 up to 32 inputs and 32 outputs. Our MEMS-based fiber optic switches’ extremely high reliability matches with demanding applications like telecom, datacom, sensor networks, instruments or test and measurement.
Support and move your optical set-up with our wide range of opto-mechanics and motion control, including optical tables, breadboards, platforms and posts as the solid foundation to carry our optical mounts which firmly hold a broad variety of optical components. Linear, rotation and tilt stages, for manual or electric operation with our dedicated motion controllers, enable just the degree of freedom needed to provide exact motion for all kinds of optical set-ups.
Many of our opto-mechanics and motion control devices may be modified for vacuum compatibility or configured with custom mounting holes or features to fit your specific application. Contact us to discuss your customized solution.
AMS Technologies carries an exceptionally broad range of photodiodes (PDs), based on various materials, cooled or uncooled, featuring single devices as well as photodiode arrays or assemblies:
|pyroelectric detectors||S E|
AMS Technologies carries a broad variety of both digital and analog pyroelectric IR detectors (PIR), in single-, dual and quad element configurations, ideal for motion detection or gas detection in many application areas:
|solid-state lasers||S E|
Our portfolio of diode-pumped solid state (DPSS) lasers with wavelengths from 213 to 1960 nm includes CW and pulsed systems, frequency-doubled (532 nm) or frequency-tripled (355 nm) models, and Q-switched DPSS lasers:
|specialty fibers||S E|
AMS Technologies carries a broad portfolio of specialty optical fibers, ranging from high-performance metalized fibers, coated with aluminium or gold to work reliably even at extreme temperatures and withstand harsh environmental conditions, to a wide range of doped optical fibers whose fiber cores are doped with laser-active ions, mostly of rare-earth materials, all the way to highly sophisticated photonic crystal fibers (PCF), used to create a supercontinuum based on quantum optical effects. Our suppliers have all the capabilities to design and fabricate a broad variety of specialty optical fiber structures according to customer orders – contact us to discuss your specialty fiber solution, custom made to cover your project’s requirements.
|spectroscopy equipment||S E|
Our extensive range of spectroscopic instruments includes spectrometers and spectrographs as well as spectrographic cameras:
Our broad portfolio of temperature controllers is well suited for driving/controlling thermoelectric modules/coolers (TEC) based on Peltier technology, providing very precise control of the temperature of laser diodes or power electronics:
AMS Technologies provides an exceptionally broad and comprehensive range of thermoelectric coolers (TECs) or Peltier modules:
|variable optical attenuators||S E|
AMS Technologies carries a broad range of variable fiber-optic attenuators (VOAs), for manual operation as well as driven by stepper motors, MEMS mirrors or shutters, or based on liquid crystals:
|wavelength division multiplexing devices||S E|
AMS Technologies carries a wide range of single mode (SM), multi mode (MM) and polarization maintaining (PM) WDMs in component or module form factors:
Information of AMS Technologies Appears on the Following Pages
Company profile (this page)
Pages with Suppliers for Products
aspheric optics, custom optics, etalons, fiber amplifiers, fiber bundles, fiber cleaning equipment, fiber collimators, fiber connectors, fiber couplers, fiber end inspection devices, fiber optics, fiber patch cables, fiber polishing equipment, fiber strippers, fiber-coupled diode lasers, fiber-optic adapters, fiber-optic attenuators, fibers, integrating spheres, interferometers, laser cooling units, laser diode drivers, laser diode modules, lenses, mirror mounts, optical adhesives, optical switches, opto-mechanics, photodiodes, pyroelectric detectors, solid-state lasers, specialty fibers, spectroscopy equipment, temperature controllers, thermoelectric coolers, variable optical attenuators, wavelength division multiplexing devices
aspheric optics, custom optics, etalons, fiber amplifiers, fiber bundles, fiber collimators, fiber connectors, fiber couplers, fiber optics, fiber patch cables, fiber-coupled diode lasers, fiber-optic attenuators, fibers, integrating spheres, interferometers, laser cooling units, laser diode drivers, laser diode modules, lenses, opto-mechanics, photodiodes, pyroelectric detectors, solid-state lasers, specialty fibers, spectroscopy, variable optical attenuators, wavelength division multiplexing
Profiles of Other Suppliers
AMS Technologies is shown as alternative supplier on 809 pages of other suppliers offering the same kind of products without having an ad package.