1675 Market Street
Redding, CA 96001
|Tel.:||+1 530 395 2500|
|Fax:||+1 530 395 2500|
|Social media:||Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube|
DataRay Inc. was founded in 1988 to bring high-quality, affordable, and reliable instrumentation to the photonics industry.
DataRay is a sponsor of the RP Photonics encyclopedia.
DataRay has the following distributors:
- A&P Instrument Company Ltd.: China and Singapore
- Advanced Photonics: India
- Altechna: Lithuania
- Astech-Optics: Israel
- BLM Synergie: Russian Federation
- Crisel Instruments Srl: Italy
- DongWoo Optron Co., Ltd.: South Korea
- EuroLase: Russian Federation
- Hangzhou Spectrometer Laser Photonics Co., Ltd.: China
- Laser 2000 Benelux: Benelux countries
- Laser 2000 GmbH: Germany, France, Spain, Belgium, Nordics
- Laser 2000 SAS: France
- Laser 2000 SE: Sweden
- Laser 2000 (UK) Ltd.: UK
- Laser Science Services (I) Pvt Ltd: India
- Lightrun: South Korea
- MJL Crystek, Inc.: South Korea
- OES Specpostavka Ltd: Russian Federation
- Opto Science Inc.: Japan
- RND Korea: South Korea
- Soon-Link Co., Ltd: Taiwan
- Uniotech Corp.: South Korea
- Warsash Scientific Pty Ltd.: Australia
|beam quality measurement devices||E|
DataRay's products offer multiple ways to measure beam quality: M2 measurements to ISO 11146 may be made using a beam profiling camera, or a Beam'R2 scanning slit beam profiler, mounted on an M2DU translation stage.
DataRay's ISO 11146-compliant beam profilers cover a broad range of IR wavelengths, up to 16 μm.
|laser beam characterization instruments||E|
DataRay offers a full range of ISO 11146-compliant beam profilers, both camera and scanning slit-based.
Camera-based systems include the WinCamD, BladeCam, and TaperCamD series, all of which are USB 2.0 or 3.0 port-powered. These cameras produce a 2D false color digital image of the beam intensity. From these images, XY profiles may be shown for any location on the beam at any angle.
Beam profiling cameras are typically both the optimal and most economical choice when the beam wavelength and diameter are appropriate.
With the WinCamD-THz, DataRay offers compact, affordable, high-resolution 3 to 20 THz multispectral imaging and beam profiling.
Information of DataRay Appears on the Following Pages
Company profile (this page)
Pages with Suppliers for Products
Profiles of Other Suppliers
DataRay is shown as alternative supplier on 181 pages of other suppliers offering the same kind of products without having an ad package.
On various pages, a banner can randomly show up which displays a random selection of logos of suppliers with an ad package.