Here you find news from RP Photonics and also company news from advertisers in our buyer's guide.
News From Suppliers
2020-03-16 from RPMC Lasers:
RPMC Lasers Announces Exclusive Partnership with LASOS
RPMC Lasers Inc, the leading laser distributor in North America, is excited to announce an exclusive distribution agreement with LASOS that will cover their He-Ne and Argon-ion laser product lines. LASOS is the European leader in manufacturing gas lasers with a particular focus on OEM applications in the biophotonics market, including microscopy, Raman spectroscopy, and holography.
Both companies are excited about their new relationship. “RPMC is a great channel for us in North America because of their knowledgeable staff,” says Steffen Steinberg, Sales/Marketing Manager at LASOS. “Their thorough knowledge of our products and capabilities has the potential to add to the success of our sales in North America. We are pleased with the efforts of the RPMC team and look forward to a great year.” Dean Micke, President of RPMC Lasers, added, “LASOS’s gas lasers are an excellent addition to our product line. The excellent beam quality and performance of the gas lasers offered by LASOS will be attractive to many in the life science and other industries we support. We are honored that LASOS wants to commit to a long-term relationship.”
LASOS has a world-class team of engineers and physicists that have been developing the gas lasers for over 50 years and are supported by a highly experienced production team and an expert sales service organization. The laser products from LASOS are proudly manufactured in first-class clean rooms in Jena, Germany. LASOS focuses on increasing customer benefit and profit by supplying high-quality laser products and providing the best service.
Together, both companies will be better able to provide technical support with their in-depth knowledge of the products, quality professional advice, high-quality support after delivery, and, most importantly, the best laser at a fair price.
To find out more about the LASOS products RPMC has to offer, visit www.rpmclasers.com.
About LASOS: LASOS was founded in 1966, taking over the Siemens and Zeiss laser know-how, started manufacturing He-Ne lasers in Munich. They design and produce lasers in 543-632.8 nm wavelengths with power levels ranging from 0.5 mW to 20 mW. Besides a wide range of standard products, LASOS offers customized laser solutions and laser-related optical subsystems. By utilizing their highly skilled team of Ph.D. engineers and proprietary, innovative solutions, based on a robust patent portfolio, LASOS brings solutions to customers all over the world.
About RPMC: RPMC Lasers Inc, founded in 1996, is the leading laser distributor in North America. We are an OEM supplier working with the technology leading laser manufacturers from the US and Europe. RPMC supports the Industrial, Medical, Military, and Scientific markets. RPMC offers diode lasers, laser modules, solid-state lasers and amplifiers, and fiber lasers and amplifiers. Also, we provide a wide range of custom solid-state lasers and laser diode subsystems.
2020-03-13 from TOPTICA Photonics:
Quantum Technology meets Industry Standards: TOPTICA Photonics introduces Laser Rack Systems
A new era begins. After more than five thousand installed lasers in scientific laboratories, TOPTICA Photonics AG releases quantum-technology-approved laser modules for industrial rack integration. The novel product family includes narrow-linewidth tunable diode lasers, amplified or frequency-converted diode lasers, frequency combs, and related accessories.
The T-RACK – TOPTICA’s high quality, rugged 19” cabinet with modular power entry unit, professional cable and heat management – can house a multitude of different modules. All of these laser modules consist of a laser head with fiber-coupled optical output and are equipped with the renowned digital laser controller DLC pro. They are conveniently and reliably operated, easily remotely controlled and offer ultimate performance, previously only possible for operation in research-grade laboratories on optical tables.
- Rack-mountable & rack-mounted diode laser and frequency comb modules
- Fiber-coupled optical output of 330..1625 nm
- Convenient remote control
- Complete solutions based on different subsystems including frequency stabilization
- Quantum-technology-approved performance in industrial footprint
- Quantum Computing & Simulation
- Quantum Metrology & Optical Clocks
- Quantum Sensing
- Quantum Optics Research
- Quantum Communication
Based on its profound expertise in quantum technology, TOPTICA also offers complete rack laser systems: dedicated or customized solutions that work perfectly together from day one.
For any further information please consult our web page for rack systems.
Rules for Publishing News
- News can be published by suppliers having an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide.
- Each posting can be displayed for a given number of weeks. In total, each supplier can display postings for 30 weeks within an advertising period of 12 months.
- News submission must be sufficiently noteworthy. Examples for appropriate news topics are announcements of new product lines, mergers and acquisitions, and special events – but not exhibitions, which can be announced in the company profile and on the supplier pages. (Just inform RP Photonics on your participation in upcoming exhibitions.) RP Photonics reserves the right to determine which of the submitted posting are published.
- Each posting can contain up to 1000 characters, HTML links and one image (300 × 200 px maximum).
- For posting your news, please use the submission form below. If you need later changes of the text, or want to remove a posting prematurely, please contact us.
Here you can submit your news for publication on this page, if your company has an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide. Please consider the rules as explained above.