Here you find company news from advertisers in our buyer's guide, using our ad package.
2023-03-01 from HyOptic Technology:
HyOptic fiber optic reflector 1577 nm applied in home by European operators
With people's demand for high bandwidth demands, operators need to upgrade networks to next-generation 10G PON to enable gigabit access. However, existing networks are deployed using large numbers of GPON ONU/ONT in home, which built-in a optical filter (pass CATV 1550 nm, refelct GPON 1310/1490 nm). The XGS-PON (10G PON) downstream wavelength is 1577 nm that will go to filter pass port, interfering TV signal. Then operators must reflect the 1577 nm signal back.
HyOptic fiber optic reflector 1577 nm is packaged in SC male to female adapter structure, which is easily installed on existing home ONU/ONT to block the 1577nm 10G PON (XGS-PON) signals. European operators begin to deploy this reflector in batch. This 1577 reflector built-in FBG(Fiber Bragg Grating), can be packaged in SC/LC adapter body, which reflects more than 99% of 1577 optical signal back and pass other wavelengths.
Pass band wavelength: 1260-1560 nm. Reflection band: 1572-1582 nm. Product link: https://www.hyoptic.com/pon-wdm/fwdm-blocking-filter-for-xgspon-1577nm.html
About HyOptic Technology
With leading edge hybrid optical solutions and unique micro-optics technology, HyOptic Technology Limited has been committed to being the leading passive optical components manufacturer in China. Since 2006 HyOptic provides OEM/ODM of fiber optic devices for global customers. HyOptic has 4000 square meters of production facilities enabling a production capacity of 10K monthly passive optical components and modules through our ISO9001and ISO14001 certified facility in Shenzen, China. We supply the critical optical components and fiber connectivity products. The HyOptic technical team has independently developed many types of leading optical coupling equipment and positioning equipment, and can manufacture the most advanced fiber optical products.
Contact for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Rules for Publishing News
- News can be published by suppliers having an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide.
- Each posting can be displayed for a given number of weeks. In total, each supplier can display postings for 30 weeks within an advertising period of 12 months.
- News submission must be sufficiently noteworthy. Examples of appropriate news topics are announcements of new product lines, mergers and acquisitions, and special events – but not exhibitions, which can be announced in the company profile and on the supplier pages. (Just inform RP Photonics on your participation in upcoming exhibitions.) RP Photonics reserves the right to determine which of the submitted posting are published.
- Each posting can contain up to 1000 characters, HTML links and one image (300 × 200 px maximum).
- For posting your news, please use the submission form below. If you need later changes of the text, or want to remove a posting prematurely, please contact us.
Here you can submit your news for publication on this page, if your company has an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide. Please consider the rules as explained above.