Here you find news from RP Photonics and also company news from advertisers in our buyer's guide.
News From Suppliers
2020-01-15 from Knight Optical (UK) Ltd:
Find your optical solution with Knight Optical at Photonics West 2020
From 4 to 6th February at The Moscone Center, San Francisco, at Booth 2462, Knight Optical will be on hand to answer your optical-related queries and introduce you to its portfolio of premium-quality optical components.
As a trusted supplier to the most renowned names within the sector, Knight Optical has been providing the industry with metrology-tested optical components of unparalleled quality for over 30 years.
You can learn more about the company’s high-quality components, extensive capabilities and wide-ranging optical knowledge at this year's event. On display will be a range of optics, including , lenses, filters, diffusers, mirrors, optical flats, windows, prisms, beamsplitters, polarisers, retarders, apertures, graticules, infrared (IR) optics, and optomechanics.
The team will also be available to discuss details for custom-made components.
01622 859444 UK +1 401-583-7846 www.knightoptical.com
Rules for Publishing News
- News can be published by suppliers having an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide.
- Each posting can be displayed for a given number of weeks. In total, each supplier can display postings for 30 weeks within an advertising period of 12 months.
- News submission must be sufficiently noteworthy. Examples for appropriate news topics are announcements of new product lines, mergers and acquisitions, and special events – but not exhibitions, which can be announced in the company profile and on the supplier pages. (Just inform RP Photonics on your participation in upcoming exhibitions.) RP Photonics reserves the right to determine which of the submitted posting are published.
- Each posting can contain up to 1000 characters, HTML links and one image (300 × 200 px maximum).
- For posting your news, please use the submission form below. If you need later changes of the text, or want to remove a posting prematurely, please contact us.
Here you can submit your news for publication on this page, if your company has an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide. Please consider the rules as explained above.