2022-09-21 from Perkins Precision Developments:
2022 Fall News - Kipp Bauchert and Dr. Emmett Randel join PPD's growing team
We are very pleased to announce that Emmett Randel and Kipp Bauchert have accepted the positions of Senior Thin Films Coating Engineer and Production Control Engineer respectively.
Mr. Randel has nearly completed his PhD in Physics at Colorado State University, specializing in the growth of and characterization of residual stress in ion beam sputtered coatings. He will oversee coating design and production here at Perkins Precision Developments, and will be a strong asset to the Coating department moving forward. We are excited to have him!
Mr. Bauchert joins us with over 30 years experience and a proven track record of success in the Optics & Photonics industry. With a technical background in engineering, physics and chemistry and extensive experience in project management and systems engineering, we believe that Kipp will be invaluable in meeting our goals and objectives company-wide.
We hope you join us in welcoming them both to our team!
Emily Kubacki and the PPD Team
Rules for Publishing News
- News can be published by suppliers having an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide.
- Each posting can be displayed for a given number of weeks. In total, each supplier can display postings for 30 weeks within an advertising period of 12 months.
- News submission must be sufficiently noteworthy. Examples for appropriate news topics are announcements of new product lines, mergers and acquisitions, and special events – but not exhibitions, which can be announced in the company profile and on the supplier pages. (Just inform RP Photonics on your participation in upcoming exhibitions.) RP Photonics reserves the right to determine which of the submitted posting are published.
- Each posting can contain up to 1000 characters, HTML links and one image (300 × 200 px maximum).
- For posting your news, please use the submission form below. If you need later changes of the text, or want to remove a posting prematurely, please contact us.
Here you can submit your news for publication on this page, if your company has an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide. Please consider the rules as explained above.