Here you find company news from advertisers in our buyer's guide, using our ad package.
2021-07-09 from NKT Photonics:
ORIGAMI XP Femtosecond Laser Series Just Got Better
We have improved the ORIGAMI XP platform for you! We have added extra features to make it an even better choice for industrial OEM and research applications such as display, medical-device, and electronic manufacturing. But we did not change its robust, compact, air-cooled housing or market-leading pointing stability.
Get precise cuts and marks, every time
The new ORIGAMI 10XP version 5.0 is available as a 4 W laser with a 40 µJ maximum pulse energy, while the ORIGAMI XPS delivers a higher 5 W power and maximum pulse energy of 70 µJ. The excellent pulse quality lets you make precise cuts or marks with little, to no, parasitic thermal effects.
The ORIGAMI XPv5.0 has a typical pulse width of <370 fs. If you need more peak power flexibility for process optimization, go for the pulse width control option that lets you tune the pulse width from <370 fs to 5 ps.
The stability of the average power is kept to <1% (RMS) over 100 hours, thanks to the closed-loop power control. Together with additional sensors to monitor the relative peak power, the user can now optimize a variety of material processing conditions and ensure high repeatability.
Be in control with the easy and simple interface and real-time monitoring
The ORIGAMI XP v5.0 is now equipped with the standard NKT Photonics bus interface, unique to all NKT Photonics laser products. Together with the NKT Photonics CONTROL graphical user interface, you can now operate the ORIGAMI XP simply and intuitively.
We have equipped the ORIGAMI XP v5.0 with internal sensors to monitor and log critical operational laser parameters. This means that you, during operation, can get a comprehensive understanding of the health of the laser and conduct any pro-active diagnostic checks at any time.
Green and UV harmonic versions available as standard
The ORIGAMI XP v5.0 is also available in green and UV versions, providing a flexible suite for any ultrafast machining applications.
The ORIGAMI 05XP provides 2 W of power, with 20 µJ of pulse energy at 515 nm, with the 05XP-S providing 2.5 W of power, with 35 µJ pulse energy.
The ORIGAMI 03XP series consists of an IR/UV or IR/Green/UV switchable laser with >1.2 W of UV power and 20 µJ of UV pulse energy.
About NKT Photonics
NKT Photonics is the leading supplier of high-performance fiber lasers, fiber optic sensing systems, and photonic crystal fibers. Our main markets are within imaging, sensing and material processing. Our products include ultrafast lasers, supercontinuum white light lasers, low noise fiber lasers, distributed temperature sensing systems and a wide range of specialty fibers. NKT Photonics has its headquarters in Denmark with sales and service worldwide. NKT Photonics is wholly owned by NKT A/S.
We have lasers in space and deep under the oceans and our products run in both clean rooms and on oil rigs at sea. We seed the World’s largest laser fusion experiment and power hundreds of the most advanced microscopes on the Globe. We aim to make a difference in the World and we are involved in projects that will transform the way we live through life-science, renewable energy and the basic understanding of the Universe. With over fifteen years of expertise, IP and experience, NKT Photonics strives to continually be the market leader in everything we do.
Rules for Publishing News
- News can be published by suppliers having an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide.
- Each posting can be displayed for a given number of weeks. In total, each supplier can display postings for 30 weeks within an advertising period of 12 months.
- News submission must be sufficiently noteworthy. Examples for appropriate news topics are announcements of new product lines, mergers and acquisitions, and special events – but not exhibitions, which can be announced in the company profile and on the supplier pages. (Just inform RP Photonics on your participation in upcoming exhibitions.) RP Photonics reserves the right to determine which of the submitted posting are published.
- Each posting can contain up to 1000 characters, HTML links and one image (300 × 200 px maximum).
- For posting your news, please use the submission form below. If you need later changes of the text, or want to remove a posting prematurely, please contact us.
Here you can submit your news for publication on this page, if your company has an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide. Please consider the rules as explained above.