Here you find company news from advertisers in our buyer's guide, using our ad package.
2021-02-16 from Sheaumann Laser:
Sheaumann Announces New Photonics Focused Incubator
Sheaumann has long been dedicated to innovation in the photonics and semiconductor industry. Along with its recent major expansion and relocation to Billerica, MA, Sheaumann is announcing its brand-new incubator space, The Incubator @ Sheaumann.
The Incubator, Sheaumann’s photonics-focused accelerator, will occupy the entire 20,000 square-foot top floor of the Sheaumann building. This unique space is for companies that would like to leverage Sheaumann’s existing photonics and semiconductor manufacturing capabilities or house their own equipment in a dedicated cleanroom. A key part of Sheaumann’s newly outfitted headquarters is a 18,000 square-foot first floor cleanroom that includes equipment to grow, process, and package GaAs and InP wafers. It is rare to find a building that is optimized and permitted for semiconductor manufacturing, with space available for other companies. Sheaumann looks forward to becoming a nexus for innovative companies that would like to manufacture their own technology.
For more information, or to schedule a tour of The Incubator @ Sheaumann, contact Adam Erlich, Director of Business Development - firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Sheaumann: Sheaumann Laser, Inc. is a privately held corporation that specializes in the design and manufacture of semiconductor laser diodes and modules for sensing, imaging, telecom, navigation, and illumination applications for a variety of markets including space, defense, medical, industrial, and environmental. It is one of the few vertically-integrated laser manufacturers in the U.S. Sheaumann.com
Rules for Publishing News
- News can be published by suppliers having an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide.
- Each posting can be displayed for a given number of weeks. In total, each supplier can display postings for 30 weeks within an advertising period of 12 months.
- News submission must be sufficiently noteworthy. Examples for appropriate news topics are announcements of new product lines, mergers and acquisitions, and special events – but not exhibitions, which can be announced in the company profile and on the supplier pages. (Just inform RP Photonics on your participation in upcoming exhibitions.) RP Photonics reserves the right to determine which of the submitted posting are published.
- Each posting can contain up to 1000 characters, HTML links and one image (300 × 200 px maximum).
- For posting your news, please use the submission form below. If you need later changes of the text, or want to remove a posting prematurely, please contact us.
Here you can submit your news for publication on this page, if your company has an ad package in the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide. Please consider the rules as explained above.