Competent Consulting Services
for the Laser and Photonics Industry
Product Design, Problem Solving, Calculations and Simulations, Independent Expertise and Tailored Staff Training Courses on
For the fast reader:
- Consulting for whom: for manufacturers of laser systems and optical components, for users of optical technology, and for high-tech investors and research funding agencies
- Technical areas: lasers and amplifiers, nonlinear optics, fiber-optic technology, ultrashort pulses, thin-film optics, fluctuations and noise
- Types of services: feasibility studies, laser design, problem analysis (trouble shooting), modeling and software development, independent comparison of products or technologies, improving proposals or patent applications, due diligence, and in-house staff training (→ services)
- Why to work with just this company: because of its particularly high scientific and technical competence, its commitment to consistently fair and reliable treatment of all partners, and its flexibility to quickly help in whatever way makes sense (→ company, standards)
- Why to use consultancy at all: because it makes your product development faster and more cost-effective (consider time to market!), expands your resources in a flexible way, raises the competence level of your team, and reduces risks by providing competent and impartial advice for critical decisions
Surely you will appreciate to have RP Photonics as a competent and reliable partner, particularly when you need help on difficult technical matters.
RP Photonics (full name: RP Photonics Consulting GmbH) offers technical consulting services and software for the photonics industry worldwide. Customers are e.g. manufacturers of optical components or laser systems, users of optical technology and optoelectronic equipment, and high-tech investors. The consulting covers a wide range of technical areas such as lasers and amplifiers, nonlinear optics, ultrashort pulses, fiber optics, thin-film optics, and noise in optics.
The founder and executive is the laser expert Dr. Rüdiger Paschotta, who has an outstanding reputation for his contributions to laser physics, nonlinear optics, ultrashort pulse generation, fiber optics and other areas of research and development. He is working as an independent laser consultant, not being associated with any other company or institution.
Contact RP Photonics to find out what specific services are useful for you. You may profit from laser consulting in the form of advanced laser design (e.g. of diode-pumped solid-state lasers), problem analysis, independent comparison of products or technologies, proposal writing, due diligence, in-house staff training, or whatever kind of consultancy you may need in the context of laser technology and related subjects. Consider, e.g., to have a custom-made training course on some special subject, carried out on your premises.
Researchers and industrial developers can also find huge amounts of useful information on the RP Photonics website – in particular: