Disclaimer: RP Photonics Consulting GmbH is not accepting any legal responsibility for the content of other websites to which links are given.
Useful Scientific and Technical Resources
- Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology, an open-access resource provided by RP Photonics Consulting
- Motion Mountain Physics Textbook, an open-access physics textbook in PDF format
- HyperPhysics, a collection of explanations on many topics in physics, with many useful illustrations
- Illustrated fiber optics glossary
- WWW Virtual Library
- list of online resources on semiconductor optoelectronics of the NUSOD Institute
- Timbercon's fiber-optic glossary
You are welcome to suggest additional resources for this list!
- DPM Photonics provides consulting and product representation services for the mid- to high-power laser and component market.
- JK Consulting, lead by Jennifer Kruschwitz, an expert in thin-film optics particularly for lighting and display
- New Technologies & Consulting (NT&C), operated by Prof. Dr. Harald Giessen in Marnheim, Germany, offering parametric oscillators, autocorrelators, tapered fibers, other equipment and consulting services for ultrafast optics
- NUSOD Institute, operated by Dr. Joachim Piprek, an expert for numerical simulation of optoelectronic devices
- Photon Laseroptik, offering production, repair, and refinement of high-precision optics for laser applications
- PMS Optik, a specialist for fabricating fine-optical components
- VIP GmbH, using laser technology in production machines
- Electronics Manufacturers: an industrial resource for electronics and electrical products, including optoelectronics and fiber-optic products
Besides, you are very welcome to place a link to the RP Photonics Consulting website on your own website. A suggestion for the corresponding html code:
<a href = "https: / / www.rp-photonics.com / ">RP Photonics Consulting GmbH< / a>, operated by Dr. Rüdiger Paschotta in Bad Dürrheim, Germany, offering consulting services for the photonics industry in the areas of lasers and amplifiers, nonlinear optics, fiber optics, multilayer optics, and noise in optics.
Of course, you are welcome to modify the text.