Disclaimer: RP Photonics is not accepting any legal responsibility for the content of other websites to which links are given.
Useful Scientific and Technical Resources
- RP Photonics Encyclopedia, an open-access resource provided by RP Photonics
- Motion Mountain Physics Textbook, an open-access physics textbook in PDF format
- HyperPhysics, a collection of explanations on many topics in physics, with many useful illustrations
- WWW Virtual Library
- list of online resources on semiconductor optoelectronics of the NUSOD Institute
You are welcome to suggest additional resources for this list!
- DPM Photonics provides consulting and product representation services for the mid- to high-power laser and component market.
- New Technologies & Consulting (NT&C), operated by Prof. Dr. Harald Giessen in Marnheim, Germany, offering parametric oscillators, autocorrelators, tapered fibers, other equipment and consulting services for ultrafast optics
Note that it is possible for vendors of optical equipment to get links on their own websites placed in the RP Photonics Encyclopedia -- see the page on marketing.
Besides, you are very welcome to place a link to the RP Photonics website on your own website. A suggestion for the corresponding html code:
<a href = "https://www.rp-photonics.com/">RP Photonics AG</a>, operated by Dr. Rüdiger Paschotta in Frauenfeld, Switzerland, offering the RP Photonics Encyclopedia, digital marketing of photonics products, simulation and design software, and consulting services for the photonics industry.
Of course, you are welcome to modify the text.
If you want to display a logo with the link, you can download it here.
You may also consider a link on the RP Photonics Encyclopedia, or directly to some of its articles.