RP Photonics Online Marketing Solutions
What is RP Photonics?
RP Photonics is a German photonics company, offering photonics marketing services apart from technical consulting and simulation and design software. It has been founded by RP = Dr. Rüdiger Paschotta in 2004 and is famous for its extremely popular RP Photonics Encyclopedia.
Note: Do not confuse RP Photonics (domain rp-photonics.com) with Photonics Media (domain photonics.com), a US company which is also active in photonics marketing. They are strong in print advertising (which we do not offer) based on their well established trade journals, while we have the strongest digital marketing offers for generating sales leads for photonics products.
Why advertise with RP Photonics?
RP Photonics offers the best solutions for online marketing of photonics products such as optical components and systems, laser sources and amplifier systems, optoelectronic devices, light sources, optical materials and photonics applications:
You can understand how RP Photonics can do that:
RP Photonics offers the industry-leading photonics website:
- It contains the famous RP Photonics Encyclopedia for optics and optoelectronics, laser technology, fiber optics, nonlinear optics, lightwave communications, imaging, optical metrology, spectroscopy, etc.
- It is closely linked with the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide, which is the ideal photonics marketplace: direct correspondence between encyclopedia articles and lists of suppliers,
e.g. encyclopedia article on laser diodes ⇆ suppliers for laser diodes
- It is a unique information resource with enormous value for anyone working in photonics – and totally for free for the users!
Your target audience is there:
- tens of thousands of photonics professionals use it:
personnel in scientific research and industrial R & D, business staff, laser market experts, etc. Users are from industry and science – who else would use such a resource?
- unparalleled search engine ranking
We consistently deliver:
- many more referrals to your website than from other buyer's guides
or in fact any other photonics website
→ effective lead generation (learn how to measure referral traffic)
- high quality of traffic, since our resource is used by experts
- better value for your money
- excellent service: get your ads installed easily
- honest and trustworthy throughout the entire process
How to make this work for you?
Upgrade your buyer's guide entry with our ad package, so that it will generate far more leads and thus contribute to the growth of your sales and revenue. Many great features are included for strengthening your position in the photonics market.
The key point: the ad package will allow you to display each of your products with a product description and an image – on your company profile page, on the list of suppliers for that product, as well as even in the corresponding encyclopedia article. (We have such articles for the majority of products.) In addition, you get a strongly enhanced company profile page, one included targeted promotion for a white paper or video in an encyclopedia article, one advertising banner (see below) and the right to publish your company news.
Try it out (e.g. with a three-month test), see the results (e.g. with your server statistics and the statistics we will give you), and we bet that you will be convinced!
The ad package is the all-inclusive solution for product promotion. For special purposes, such as announcing conferences or publications, we offer special promotions and banners. Besides, we can help with writing services.
In case of any questions:
- See the buyer's guide and encyclopedia main pages.
- Follow our tour on buyer's guide advertising.
- Check our media data and traffic statistics.
- Read the frequently asked questions (FAQ).
- Learn from our helpful articles on photonics marketing.
- Spotlight article of 2020-04-01: Photonics Marketing in Times of the Coronavirus Crisis
Marketing people who do not know our website well yet can have an easy introduction with our video showing the website within about 8 minutes in order to get the user's perspective:
Further, you may want to watch a video demonstrating RP Photonics marketing solutions: