Services to Address Your Needs
RP Photonics offers a variety of services for different customer groups. Select your group by clicking on one of the links below:
- manufacturers and users of modern optical equipment
(relevant also for patent lawyers, distributors, and others who require detailed technical advice)
- investors and funding agencies
- communications and advertising experts
Even if you should not belong to one of these customer groups, don't hesitate to inquire about possible services.
There are also pages with more details on specific services:
- modeling of optical devices and systems: on the use of models for product development, the analysis of problems, and for the exploration of the limits of a technology
- development of software e.g. for modeling and simulation, data acquisition and analysis, etc.
- education and training: valuable offers for staff training, either in publicly announced courses or in the form of in-house training, which can be tailored to the customer's needs
Highest Professional Standards
RP Photonics works hard to consistently deliver excellent services in all respects. In particular, this includes
- an unusually high technical quality, based on deep scientific knowledge and technical experience as well as constant further learning
- absolute reliability concerning quality, speed, clear communication, and confidentiality
and leads to a very high level of customer satisfaction.
See also the pages on professional standards and on Dr. Paschotta, the founder. Many potential customers may find it useful also to read comments on some common questions and concerns.
Consulting Services – An Indispensable Business Tool
The use of technical consulting services is quite common e.g. in the United States – for good reasons. In Europe, consulting services are very routinely used e.g. for financial aspects (e.g. insurances or investments), for recruiting and controlling, whereas in the technical area there is still a tendency to muddle through without external help.
Here are some general thoughts on technical consulting:
- Consulting services are not a luxury which you can afford only in good times. Rather you cannot never afford not to use such a cost-effective tool!
- The use of consulting services is cost-effective: get the best solutions as you need them, rather than maintaining a large all-purpose infrastructure. You can basically buy know-how as you need it.
- Time and quality matters: imagine the possible extra expenses caused by getting a solution too late or with insufficient quality! And don't risk to spoil great opportunities by not having done certain things properly in time. Time to market is a key issue for a successful business.
- Your job is not to do everything yourself, but to reach your goals.
- You are competent in your area, but nobody can cover all fields. Example: You may be the best expert on fabricating your products, but can you also cover all competing technologies and all possible application areas?
You will recognize that competent consulting services can be used as an invaluable tool for extending and expanding your technical capabilities.