The New RP Photonics Buyer's Guide
Posted on 2012-08-06 as a part of the Photonics Spotlight (available as e-mail newsletter!)
Permanent link: https://www.rp-photonics.com/spotlight_2012_08_06.html
Abstract: RP Photonics has created the RP Photonics Buyers Guide, where you can find many suppliers for photonics items.
The RP Photonics website has been substantially expanded by the introduction of the new RP Photonics Buyer's Guide. This is a large database of suppliers for photonics products. Hundreds of suppliers are listed already (by name and by products), and more will follow.
Some may ask whether we need another buyer's guide, as there are several already. The answer is yes, as the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide has several unique features, providing a high value:
- It is intimately connected with the Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology, which has become extremely popular. This gives the users immediate access to supplementary high-quality scientific and technical information. Readers of encyclopedia articles can move to the buyer's guide with a single click.
- The page layout is simple and clear, not excessively covered with advertising, so that the user experience will make it attractive to use this resource.
- Both for users and suppliers, it is easy to use.
For these reasons, we expect the RP Photonics Buyer's Guide to become another very popular service of RP Photonics for the worldwide photonics community.
Any so far missing suppliers are welcome to register, using a simple registration form.
The advertising opportunities have also been greatly expanded:
- Suppliers can have enhanced entries for better visibility of their companies and products.
- The banners in the right column of all encyclopedia pages are now also displayed in the buyer's guide and thus obtain a further increased value.
- Banners and company profiles can also host videos.
This article is a posting of the Photonics Spotlight, authored by Dr. Rüdiger Paschotta. You may link to this page and cite it, because its location is permanent. See also the RP Photonics Encyclopedia.
If you like this article, share it with your friends and colleagues, e.g. via social media:
These social media sharing buttons are privacy-friendly!