Newsletters from RP Photonics
RP Photonics publishes the following blogs, for which free newsletters (or call them blog letters!) are available:
- The Photonics Spotlight is a blog on photonics and laser technology, which is associated with the Encyclopedia of Laser Physics and Technology. It focuses on the scientific and technological aspects in photonics, rather than on business news.
- The RP Photonics Software News present information on our simulation and design software. It is useful both for users of that software and for those who want to learn more about it.
Both appear roughly once per month – sometimes a bit more often, but you will surely not be flooded with mails.
Note: our newsletters are used for spreading useful information, not just advertising messages!
You can use the following form to order newsletters or to cancel your subscription:
- When you order a subscription, you will get a confirmation e-mail to the entered address. Only when you confirm the subscription by clicking on a link there, your subscription will become active. (Only then we know that you ordered it yourself.)
- You can cancel a subscription at any time by submitting the form with the corresponding box(es) being unchecked. In that case, you obtain an e-mail which confirms the cancellation.
- We will use your e-mail address solely for the purpose of sending you the newsletter(s). We will certainly not give your address to any third party. For more details, see our page on privacy.
- The newsletter e-mails will come from the address firstname.lastname@example.org. It may be advisable that you put this address (or our whole domain) into the white list of your e-mail system in order to avoid that the newsletters are filtered out as spam.